{Tue} Technique: My Aim is True...Card

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

This is a card I've originally made for House of Cards' current challenge (Love), but I ended posting a different one (see it HERE).
But this one was fun to make, so I thought I'd share it, too!
The hearts give the card dimension without the bulk...they will lay flat in an envelope.




1. I adhered a patterned paper panel on card
2. I cut out hearts from my ScanNCut, using different shapes, sizes, patterned papers. I picked 3 that looked good together, and folded them in half
3. I hand-stitched them (3 sets in a row), adhered the thread on the back of the black panel and adhered it to the card
4. Then, I stamped the sentiment in white pigment ink and some hearts in VersaMark Frost

Challenges:
1. Cards in Envy: Hearts All a Flutter Challenge
2. WAW #169: Anything Goes
3. JUGS #279: Word Week - Love
...and ETA 02/12/15
4. CASology Week 133: Love

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe