House of Cards DT Feb Challenge: Cue Word LOVE

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Hello,

One more challenge from House of Cards! This month, it's a cue word challenge...LOVE! Can you feel it? =)


I had made a different card, but decided to post this one...maybe I'll post the other one later on...
I decided to try out the black & gold combo, plus NO stamping!
I must be going nuts (for I'm not a big fan of gold)...or I must be in LOVE! =)
I actually do love this combo, I must admit!

Challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday #168: Anything Goes
2. JUGS #278: Wild Card Week - Sentiment
3. SSS Wed Challenge: Anything Goes


Don't know if you can see well in the photos...but the papers (The Paper Studio) are foiled in gold.
I used an overlay - hearts - from Artbooking Cricut cartridge, a gold metallic marker to outline some of the hearts and added adhesive-backed gold sequins (CTMH).
Now, the messy part...
I wrote "love" with gold metallic marker and cut it out using my Scan'NCut machine. Then, I traced it again with a fine tip glue and added gold glitter on it. After it's dry, I added to the card with 3-D foam tape for dimension.

Hope you enjoyed my card and don't forget to check out the DT cards!

(The starred names are our NEW gals!)



You have a month to link your creations!
Have a nice week!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe