Lovely Hearts Card

Thursday, July 17, 2014

I found The Card Concept not too long ago...haven't played along, yet...until I saw this color combo! I've used teal, red & white before (see card HERE)...but not with the black.


Here's my really simple CAS card:



I used the stamps from the Artbooking Cricut Collection. And some glitter on the flowers.
Tip: The solid heart was stamped using the back side of the flower heart stamp (in black).

Entering the card in:
1. The Card Concept Challenge #14: Colour Challenge
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #141: Anything Goes
3. CAS on Sunday Challenge #37: One Layer Wonder
4. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe