Damask Divas Blog Hop: Lollydoodle

Friday, February 28, 2014

Hello,

Welcome to the Damask Divas Blog Hop!



If you came from Amie's Blogyou are in the right place.
If you have jumped here and just discovered our Blog Hop, feel free to check the list at the Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of Blog Hop participants. 
We're featuring the Lollydoodle Paper Collection this month. 

I used the paper that came in the Workshops On The Go™ Lollydoodle Cardmaking Kit. After cutting the papers for the set of 15 cards, I used the "scraps" for my projects (I just didn't follow the cutting guide...so I ended up with more paper to play with!). I know...what a rebel...=)

Here are my projects:
Card:

And a 8x8 layout:
After I took the pictures, I realized I didn't tuck in some feathers in the fold (top left corner) as planned...

I made it for my niece, so the plan is to put it in a black frame. I didn't take a pic with the frame, so here's what it would look like:


Supplies:
C1584 Feathers
Stamp set from the Lollydoodle Cardmaking Kit
Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems
Artbooking Cricut Collection
White Daisy Cardstock

Your next stop is Sharon's Blog...hope you enjoy our Blog Hop! 

And don't forget to check CTMH's March Promotions HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe