Altered Photo Frame and Cake!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello dear friends,

My third project(s) for Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge Blog are here!
This week the challenge is Flourishes...hope you're playing along with this month's challenges! =)


I don't know about you...but I love the new Skylark Collection from the newest CTMH Idea Book & Catalog!!! And I love the projects that feature the Ivy Lane Collection on page 24.
Here's what inspired me:


So, since I love cake, too...I decided to "bake" and decorate my own cake (actually, just a slice) using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
You can cut flourishes (from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge) to embellish the cake slice...


...or you can use stamps (C1503 The Best Things)!


The flowers are from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, and the layered butterfly is from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.

And I also altered a photo frame with Skylark!
Made a mess on my craft sheet, because I spilled the glue...but it was totally worth it!



CTMH Supplies:
C1503 The Best Things
B1416 Keyboard Uppercase
Love Blooms (retired)
Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
Artiste Cricut Collection
Colonial White Cardstock
Blush Cardstock
Hollyhock Cardstock
Skylark Paper Packet

Others:
Colorbok paper
Memento and VersaMagic ink pads
Mod Podge

Have a good week!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe