New Year, New Baby!

Monday, January 06, 2014

Hello,

As I mentioned on the previous post, I will be posting some baby cards since some of my friends had babies recently, and one more is on the way! 


Do you remember the door hanger from last post (click HERE, if you've missed it), where I used a Cricut-cut "BABY" on it?
I used the original negative space on this card! I just trimmed it into a rectangle and taped it with washi tape.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Something New
2. Addicted to CAS #29 Code Word: Die Cuts
3. Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge: New Year, New Beginnings

Cricut Cartridge is Artbooking. Stamp set and papers are from the Workshops On The Go® Babycakes Scrapbooking Kit (CTMH). Washi tape is Smash/K & Co.

Have a great day!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe