Craft Show Update

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Oh, my...
It's been over a month since I last posted...that's sad! =(

I've been busy with work...and the Craft Show...
It's only 2 weeks away and I'm freaking out!

So, the Craft Show is called the Alley Walk and
it's in Rockford, IL.
This year it will be on September 11th...
It will be my third time there but this year I'm sharing the spot with my friend Javelin, from
Prim and Plush.

I've been working on cards, tags, premade scrapbook albums and layouts, etc...

Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to post soon...

Meanwhile, I was "cleaning up" my computer the other day and found some cards I haven't posted here yet...
So, here's one of them...since Autumn is almost here! =)


Supplies: Stamp (EK Success), Rub-On (7gpsies)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe