Pre-Designed Scrapbook Album (with 12 6"x6" pages)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is a small Pre-Designed Scrapbook Album. Very simple but charming!
All you have to do is add the photos and some journaling!










It comes with:
*3-D Ring decorated Album
*12 decorated pages (6" x 6")
*6 protective pages
*die-cut shapes
*tags
*3-D stickers
*Flowers
*Brads

It would be a great gift for future moms and sassy girls!

I haven't posted it on Etsy yet...since I have other items lined up...

But I thought you'd like to see it! =)


NOW listed!!! Go to my Etsy Shop to see it!
SOLD!!!

If you would like an album like this, but in different colors and theme, I would be glad to customize it for you!
Just let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe