ACEO Limited Edition Prints

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions and Originals.
They are 2.5" x 3.5", the size of a trading card.

I've listed some prints of my drawings on Etsy...three different breeds of dogs.
They are printed on a heavyweight linen textured cardstock, signed and numbered on the back.
There will be only 9 (nine) prints available for Bichon Frise' and Shih Tzu and only 6 (six) prints for Pomeranian...so hurry, before they are all gone!!! =)


Check them out
HERE!

Bichon Frise':


Shih Tzu:


Pomeranian (German Spitz):


The watermark is not on the prints.

Would you like an original ACEO of your pet?
I gladly accept commissions!
E-mail me for details!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe