Sweet Baby Album Layouts

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Well...I was going to post some LO's yesterday...but my internet decided not to work properly! It was soooooo slow, it was driving me crazy! Actually, it's still kind of slow today...
But...at least, I was able to upload some pictures...
Here are some LO from the Sweet Baby Album posted previously...





For the big chipboard flower on the LO above, I painted it with white acrylic paint and dripped big drops of paint on the petals. Let it dry and paint a coat of Lumiere Pearlescent White (or you could just start with it, skipping the white acrylic paint). Let dry and rub Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy ink pad on the dots, edges and the center. Add a brad for the center.




Supplies: Lilac, Rosebud and Sophie Patterned Papers (BasicGrey), Chipboard Elements (Autumn Leaves and BasicGrey), brads (S.E.I.),
Lumiere Pearlescent White and Neopaque White acrylic paint (Jacquard Products), Brilliance Dew Drop Pearlescent Poppy ink pad, ribbon, staples.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe