Stamp of the Month: Japanese Maple/Walnut Inks and Colored Pencils

Wednesday, September 05, 2007


Supplies: Pipeline and Fuser Patterned Papers (BasicGrey); Vintage Botanical-Japanese Maple UM Rubber Stamp (Stamp Camp); Terra Cotta Walnut Ink Antiquing Solution 5% and Brilliance Dew Drop Coffee Bean ink pad (Tsukineko), stickers.

Hope you had a great Labor Day! I spent the day with my friends, eating BBQ and playing video games and board games... =)

I can't believe it's September already...Fall is around the corner! So, I've decided to make this LO ("Pick of the Litter") with Autumn shades and hues.

I've also decided to choose a rubber stamp image each month and post 3 to 4 projects using the chosen image.
For this month, it will be Japanese Maple by Stamp Camp.

Now, back to the LO...my sheltie, Jazz, is 3 months-old here.
I stamped Japanese Maples in red and orange dye inks, sprayed Terra Cotta Walnut Ink Solution, enhanced the leaves with colored pencil and cut out the images.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe