French Dies {Fri}: Happy Summer Wreath Card

Friday, September 02, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have a card today using some die cuts and a digital stamp...


I used Stitched Rectangles (The Stamps of Life) on the white panel, Window Sweet Cuts (Paper Sweeties) to make the "door", and Simon Says Stamp HAPPY.
I used Summer Wreath digital stamp. I colored it with alcohol-based markers, cut it out and adhered on using foam tape.
Then, I added some sequins.

Challenges:
1. Time Out #35: Inspired by Words
2. Simply Papercraft #35: AGoes
3. Crafting with an Attitude #19: AGoes
4. Simon Says Wed: AGoes

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. wow Lilian, your colouring is stunning and the bold black door the perfect background for this. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Lillian ... that deliciously coloured wreath is fabulous against the boldness of the black door! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Like us on Facebook