Addicted to Stamps & More DT Challenge #165: Photo Inspiration

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Hello,

It's Photo Inspiration Challenge time at ATSM!


Our Sponsor is:

Prize is a $10 gift certificate

I'm not big on Halloween, but I was inspired by the beautiful colors...so here's my card:


I used different products for the background panels: Distress Ink (red), gel sticks (aka Gelatos for kids) - green & yellow , Walnut Ink Sprays (blue & purple).
I stamped flourish (Fancy Pants Designs) and sentiment in black. 
I stamped the pumpkins, colored them with Copic markers, cut them out and adhered them with foam tape.
Then, I added sequins and traced the sentiment with a Copic marker.

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe