Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog DT Challenge #252: Follow the Sketch

Monday, May 25, 2015

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!
This is my first project for FCCB! I'm so excited to be a part of the team!



Challenge #252-Follow the Sketch

This Weeks Sponsor


Bugaboo Stamps




The prize is 7 digital stamps!

Create a project inspired by the sketch below-

For inspiration see:  http://retrosketches.blogspot.ca/2012/07/retrosketches-22.html

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here's my card:

Challenges:


I'm not really into gold...but lately, I've been in love with gold! Especially gold/mint or coral, and gold/black.
I used the CTMH Artbooking cartridge for the star overlay and the flower, and I heat embossed them in gold.
I used CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge for the banner and the panel (altered in CCR and trimmed).
Then, I added some stamping to the panel and banner, popped-up the flower with 3-D foam tape, and added the thread and button.

Thank you for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe