CTMH Jun SOTM Blog Hop: Ice Cream!

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello,

Welcome to the CTMH Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!!!


If you have come here from Jennifer's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants HERE.

This month we have more or less 50 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this lovely stamp set - Ice Cream Dream.



Here are my projects...I have two cards!
I used the quote stamp to stamp my background on both cards...



Card 1: I added fussy cut images, colored with Copics/ShinHan markers, with foam tape.


Card 2: Front panel was cut out using Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge. I backed it with tiny polka dots patterned paper (it reminds me of cookies...). I added fussy cut images (also colored with Copics/ShinHan markers) with foam tape. I adhered the panel on card and finished it off with baker's twine.

Now, hop on to Michele's Blog to see her beautiful creation!

Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe