Thank You Fall Wreath Card

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

This card is for my team's Blog Hop (which starts officially tomorrow on Oct 1st...click HERE to see the post), but I'm posting it again so I can enter it in a few challenges...


I apologize for the quality of the photos lately...my camera is acting weird, so I've been using Instagram...

Supplies (CTMH):
Thanksgiving Wreath (Hostess Stamp set)
sentiment stamp from Artfully Sent Cricut Collection stamp set
Colonial White cardstock
Memento ink pads
yellow cardstock and patterned paper for mat and banner  (The Paper Studio)
Copic markers
Distress Stickles
Corner and Border Punch
decorative scissors

Challenges:
1. H2H Challenge: Favorite Tools (edge distressed)
2. WAW #151: Anything Goes
3. SSS Wed Challenge: Anything Goes
4. JUG #260: Photo Week

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe