Washi meets...Christmas Scooter Card

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Here's a card I made today...
...please, enjoy it for a looooong time...since my 3yo son N somehow got my acrylic block with the scooter stamp while it was drying...and the stamp went PUFF, PUFFT, GONE! Bye-bye! Forever!
I guess that's the bad thing about polymer stamps...they are CLEAR! And HARD to find!!! =)




Supplies (CTMH):
D1617 Make it Merry
D1455 Be Jolly (hostess stamp set)
Others:
washi tape
VersaMark ink pad (I stamped the scooter on the turquoise paper)
Glossy Accents

I'm entering it in the following challenges:
1. Merry Monday #125 {Transportation!}
2. WAW #149: Anything Goes
3.  CASology Week #112: Three (I used 3 techniques: paper piecing on scooter, simple scene stamping and used Glossy Accents as dimensional element)
4. H2H Challenge: Share your favorite Stamp or Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe