Hearts For You Card

Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello,

Valentine's Day is just around the corner...since I'm always behind, I thought I would start posting some cards! =)
I haven't used my Cuttlebug for the longest time ('cause I got some new "toys" to play with...), so I decided to create some cards using my embossing folders for the backgrounds.
Here's one of the cards:



And if you know me, you know I love stamps...and usually NEED to stamp something on my cards! But I decided to use "just" washi tape, dimensional stickers, sequins, and the embossed background for a change...

I'll be entering this card in the following Challenge Blogs:
1. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #116: Anything Goes
2. Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Love Letter
3. CASology Week 70: Contrast

Have a nice weekend!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe