Emboss {Wed}: Bronze Floral Birthday Card

Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

My laptop died last year and I'm still trying to figure out how to edit my pics with this new computer...not to mention I lost a bunch of stuff, although they are backed up somewhere only my husband knows...lol!


And it was too dark for pics today...oh, well...it's not the end of the world...yet...

Messing with dry and heat embossing today with this card...

Supplies:
3-D Embossing Folder
UTEE Bronze Embossing Powder
Stamps/Black ink pad/VersaMark
Shimmer Brush Pens
Foam Tape/Adhesive

Challenges:




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think that photography for the sparkly/ shiny cards are the hardest. Your card is still so creative and stunning. I am so glad that you shared this card with us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe