Mixed Media {Mon}: Happy 4th of July!!!

Monday, July 04, 2022

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I made a card today, inspired by the colors Red, White & Blue...

I'm trying out a 3-D embossing folder I got (Star Fall - Sizzix) and the best way to get a good 3-D impression is to spray water on your paper before embossing. The only thing is that you'll have wait for it to dry before using it on a project...

I brushed dye inks on the embossed panel and die cut it. Then, I brushed it with CTMH Clear Shimmer Brush.

Sentiment (CTMH) was stamped and fussy cut, and I also brushed some red inkClear Shimmer Brush before adhering on card with Foam Tape.

Challenges:

1. Cupcake Inspirations #547: Oh My Stars

2. Simon Says Mon: Red, White and/or Blue

3. International Art & Soul #137: Red, White & Blue

4. Get Creative #113: Red, White & Blue!

5. Heart2Heart: Patriotic Pride

6. CAS on Friday #234: Thank You

7. Simon Says Wed: AGoes

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is such a pretty card. Love it. Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! Kanan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you can really see that shimmer Lilian. A very pretty card and thanks for that 3D embossing folder tip. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the red, white and blue with the embossed background! Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I love the texture and the colours you used, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great techniques to make a cool card! Thanks for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe