Pop-Up Plant Box Thanks a Bunch Card

Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Hello, Kraftie Friends! 

Here's another pop-up box card I made, a variation of my previous one (click HERE to see it).



Dies are Spellbinders, Sizzix and CTMH. Stamps are CTMH.

Challenges:

1. Challeng Up Your Life #145: Moodboard

2. DiesRUs #188: AGoes using any brand of die that DRU sells

3. Simon Says Mon: Add Some Green

4. Creative Creases #27: AGoes with a Fun Fold

5. Double Trouble #105: Bring on the Green partnering with Heart2Heart

6. Heart2Heart: Going Green


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Fun box card full of leaves and like the sentiment on the box... thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart using CTMH products and "Going Green".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card, I love those dies and how the sentiment goes with them perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool - love the pop up plants! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the pop up design! Thank you for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is the cutest thing ever! I love the woodgrain paper to make it look like a planter box. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute box! I love how you made it into a planter. Great idea! Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERY nice, Lilian! A perfect entry for our Double Trouble "Bring on the Green"! I am SO, SO, SO ready for some spring green colors in my life! Thank you for sharing!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe