Embossed Faux Embroidered Thinking of You Card

Thursday, November 11, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!


This card was made using one stamp set (Embroidered Card Front):


I placed the background stamp in my MISTI (you can purchase it through me, if you have a qualifying CTMH order) and stamped on a cardstock panel with Wild Berry ink pad. Then, I stamped it a second time with VersaMark ink pad and sprinkled the panel with glitter embossing powder from my stash. After heat setting it with a Heat Tool, I stamped the sentiment on, adhered the panel on card and added the stitching stamp on the sides.

Challenges:




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So pretty! Love the stitching! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the faux stitching on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stitched elements are so lovely! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those stitched elements are so realistic looking!!

    Thank you for joining us at Mix It Up; hope to see you in December for our very last challenge!

    ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe