Comfort & Joy Poinsettia Card

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

 Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I have a simple card with a flower I created using Comfort & Joy - Scrapbooking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts and some circle die cuts from my stash:

I left it without a sentiment, so I can use it for different occasions. The flower center is a Blue Belle Sequin.

Here's a video showing my DIY Flower embellishments:


Challenges:

1. The Flower Challenge #61 - Use a Shape and 5th Birthday

2. Dream Valley #257: Circles

3. Word Art Wed #513-#514: AGoes

4. Happy Little Stamper Oct AGoes with Dies


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your lovely flower looks a lot like a poinsettia, Lilian, so it could easily be a Christmas card. I love the added circles of patterned paper. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe