Sketchy Cards

Tuesday, September 08, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

I'm back with a few cards, inspired by Sketch Challenges...

Card #1 You Make My Heart Happy

I layered stamps from You Brighten My Day and Every Bit of Wonderful Stamp Sets (CTMH); added a strip of PP; stamped sentiment (Every Bit of Wonderful) on PP, inked the edges and adhered on card with 3-D thin foam dots.

Card #2 Merry Christmas

I used Every Bit of Wonderful and No Peekin' Stamp Sets (CTMH).


Card #3 Enjoy Your Day

I used a retired sentiment stamp (CTMH), and some die cuts from my scrap box. The swirls are from CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy and were colored with a Shimmer Brush. Butterfly die cut and frame were sprinkled with Distress Stickles.

Challenges:

Card #1

1. CAS(E) this Sketch #388

2. Just Us Girl #552: Word Week/Leaves

3. Simon Says Wed: Stamp It in STAMPtember

Card #2

1. 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Sep Sketch


Card #3



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge. I think that you did a great job with the sketch. Hope that you will play along with us again at 52CCT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe