Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - April 2020!

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! Hope everyone is staying safe at home...and crafting!!!

This is my 2020 Mini Happy Planner:


It has a different layout than my previous Planners...the boxes remind me of the monthly spread...so I got confused one time and wrote stuff on "Friday" instead of "Thursday". I'm getting used to it, even though it's a little tight to write stuff down.
Here's what I did for April (click to enlarge):



I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: Business Basics AND the newest Planner Series stamp set: All Occasions.
I added some MAMBI stickers and penned it in.
Not much going on...except doing loads of laundry and cleaning the house (more like trying to...).
Oh, I do have to start home-schooling...maybe I'll start on Thursday! lol!

************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth  --- You're HERE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe