Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - November 2019!

Friday, November 01, 2019

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! 

This is my Mini Happy Planner...


Here's what I did for November (click to enlarge):



I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series: Wedding, Planner Series: Shapes, Planner Series: CoffeePlanner Series: Business Basics AND the newest Planner Series stamp set: All Occasions.

You can ink the words partially to create a word you need...
I used Planner Series: Wedding for the word "Show" (I just inked part of the word "Shower") + "s" from Planner Series: Business Basics.
I inked "Girl" from Planner Series: Business Basics ("Go Girl!") and added the "s" from the same stamp set.
Then, I added some stickers and penned in some info.

Planner Series: All Occasions stamp set also has coordinating die cuts (Sweet Cuts - Planner Series All Occasions).

************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth  --- You're HERE!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, looks cool to have stamps to help with your planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe