Quick Merry Christmas Gift Tag Card

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Last Friday, I was able to squeeze in a last minute Christmas Card Workshop with some friends and their kids.
They had to be easy to make, so when I saw some gift tags at Hobby Lobby...I bought several designs, some stickers and embellishments!
I'll be posting some of the original designs later on...

...but I wanted to share this card I made today, using one of the gift tags:


Patterned paper is from my stash. I inked edges of the card and the panel in green.
I adhered the gift tag using foam tape for dimension. Then, I added a metallic sticker border and some enamel dots.
Easy peasy!!!

Challenges:
1. Cupcake Inspirations #460

2. Simon Says Wed: Christmas
3. Mix It Up #20: AGoes + No Stamping
4. Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round December: AGoes
5. Use Your Stuff #341: Christmas/Holidays
6. Word Art Wed #364-#365: AGoes


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fabulous use of the Cupcake Inspirations challenge colors! Such a delightful card! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe