Paper Sweeties: Plan Your Life Series - November 2018

Thursday, November 01, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! 
We have new stamps releasing this month!

I'll have to apologize, because I had a new Planner Series stamp set to show off...
But I recently moved...and I had kept it separated so I didn't have to look for it, but in the crazy packing/moving time...it must have been packed by accident and I couldn't find it in time for this project...
I'll have an extra post once I find it!!!
Sorry about that...

Anyway...here's what I did in my Mini Happy Planner for November (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series - ShapesPlanner Series: Wedding AND one of the newest Planner Series stamp sets Planner Series: Business Basics.
I inked part of "SHOWER" (Planner Series: Wedding) for the word "SHOW" and added "S" from the stamp set Planner Series: Business Basics.
I added some MAMBI stickers, more stamping and penned in some info...

************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe