Paper Sweeties: Plan Your Life Series - October 2018

Monday, October 01, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

I haven't been around here much...I was busy packing and moving (again!)...now I have to unpack...not fun!

But it's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties today!!! It was fun stamping my Mini Planner before I started packing last month...

Here's what I did in my Mini Happy Planner for October (click to enlarge):



I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series - ShapesPlanner Series: Wedding AND the newest set Planner Series: Business Basics.
I inked part of "SHOWER" (Planner Series: Wedding) for the word "SHOW" and added "S" from the newest stamp set Planner Series: Business Basics.
I added some MAMBI stickers, more stamping and penned in some info...

************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my, moving again? Ack! Your planner pages are so fun, Lilian - thanks for sharing your amazing inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome planner pages, Lillian! Love the quote...Get out of your own way! Good luck with the unpacking! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout looks awesome! Sorry to hear about all of the moving and unpacking. Hope it all goes smoothly for you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe