Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - August 2018

Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!

Here's what I did in my Mini Happy Planner for August so far (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft OnPlanner Series - Shapes and Planner Series: Wedding.
I inked part of "SHOWER" (Planner Series: Wedding) for the word "SHOW".
I added some MAMBI stickers and more stamping...

Supplies:





************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth  ---- You're HERE!
Lisa Bzibziak

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So, so pretty! I love how you stamped the 'show' inside the ribbon - very clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe