Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - July 2018

Sunday, July 01, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's Planner Series Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!

Here's what I did in my Mini Happy Planner for July so far (click to enlarge):


I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft On, Planner Series: Shapes and Planner Series: Wedding.
I added some MAMBI stickers and wrote some stuff on...

Here are some close-ups...Left Page:


Right Page:


Supplies:



************************


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Lilian Forsyth ------ You're HERE!
Lisa Bzibziak

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your July month-at-a-glance is so neat and organized! I am in awe of your busy schedule and the way you keep track of the things on your to do list - beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe