Thank You Kindly Card

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

It's been a while since I created something...just got too busy...but I made this card for a workshop:


The basic sketch is from a CTMH Workshop, but I changed the design a little bit...mostly because I trimmed my pink paper the wrong size! =)
I used a floral embossing folder for the background, plus border punch.
Added some stamped embellishments and enamel dots...and voila'!

Challenges:
1. The Flower Challenge #21: Use a Previous Challenge (Challenge #10: Embossing Heat/Dry)




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful card, love the dry embossing you have used and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe