Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - January 2018!

Monday, January 01, 2018

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

Happy 2018!!!
It's Planner Inspiration time at Paper Sweeties!!!

I have a bunch of planners for 2018...but I'm showing off my new Mini Happy Planner today...before the pen (click to enlarge):


I wanted to use just stamps...I stamped icons and words, using Planner Series: Get Your Craft On and Planner Series: Wedding.
"PLANNER" was stamped using "PLAN" + "NER" ("DINNER" from Planner Series: Wedding)
I inked part of "SHOWER" (Planner Series: Wedding) for the word "SHOW".
"Streamers" are from Thankful stamp set.

Please, check back later in the month to see it penned in!

Supplies:


Please, don't forget to visit the PLANNER TEAM blog hop:




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Fun planner pages! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and fun! Happy New Year to you! And YW! I know how hard it is to keep up sometimes with all we have going on so if I ever see your name pop up somewhere I for sure will let you know! All the best in the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe