Mixed Media {Mon}: Heart2Heart March Guest DT - Monogram

Monday, March 21, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!

This is my 4th week as a Guest Designer for Heart2Heart CTMH Challenge Blog!
They have a new challenge every Monday and you have until the end of the month to link your creations, using CTMH products.


This week's Challenge: Monograms.


I started with the base...adhering pieces of patterned papers on the sides.
On a 8" x 12" piece of white cardstock, I stamped letter "Fs" in different fonts.
I threw in a little Mixed Media - using paint (All-Purpose Paint and Gelato diluted in water) - coloring the letters, splattering and watercoloring the edges. Let it dry.
After it dried, I layered more patterned papers, the 5 x 7 photo and the title (foam stickers by American Crafts).
Then, I used a bunch of different stamp sets to stamping and embellishments to the page.

Challenges:
2. Scrapbook March Spelling Bee Challenge: S-O-N-S (Splatter-Orange-Numbers-"more" Splatter)



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lilian, this is a beautiful layout and one I must scraplift for my own two silly boys! Thank you so much for being a Guest Designer this month at H2H challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done and I love all those "F's" in the background! Kate (SBC)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe