Father Quote Card

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello,
I haven't been posting a lot lately...I'm been busy, busy, making a baby album for a friend and a commissioned scrapbook album for a customer...
But Father's Day is just around the corner, so I thought I would share one... 


The quote reads: "A father is someone who listens with his heart, speaks with his hugs, and teaches not by words but by example." (Unknown)

I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge (CTMH) to cut the arrows overlay on the back and the stamp is Paper Inspirations. Pretty simple!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #136: Anything Goes
2. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #214: Celebrate Dad

Thanks for stopping by! And thank you for all the lovely comments!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe