Damask Divas Blog Hop: Timberline

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hello,

Welcome to the Damask Divas Blog Hop!


If you came from Michele's Blogyou are in the right place.
If you have jumped here and just discovered our Blog Hop, feel free to check the list at the Damask Divas Blog to find the complete list of Blog Hop participants. 
We're featuring the Timberline Paper Collection this month. 

I was on vacation in April, and I'm going to use a Smash Pocketfolio (a huge Smash book) to scrapbook the trip.
Here are some of the (planned) layouts:


Please note that that is a composite...my printer has failed me again!!! As I was printing out the photos, some inks decided to run out! =(
I would have preferred the photos with white borders, for more definition...but I didn't bother to do it digitally.
I used Cricut Artbooking and Art Philosophy cartridges to cut out the elements. And I used the stamp that came with Timberline Workshops on the Go
 Scrapbooking Kit.
The quarterfoil patterned paper under "Great Outdoors" is from Skylark paper packet.

Here's another project, using the paper, wooden embellishment and stamp set from the WOTG kit. The background was cut using Cricut Artbooking:



This paper packet is great for masculine cards and projects! I'll probably give it to my father-in-law for Father's Day...since he is an outdoor type of guy!

Your next stop is Danielle's Blog...hope you enjoy our Blog Hop! 

And don't forget to check CTMH's June Promotions HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

P.S. I'm entering the card in Word Art Wednesday Challenge #134: Anything Goes and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe