Spring Card

Monday, April 28, 2014

Hello,
I haven't been posting here for a while...I was on a much needed vacation!!! 
Then, I came back and got sick! =)
So, I decided to take it easy...

Spring is finally here in Chicago (I think...)!
And I really wanted to make a card using my new washi tape and stamps!
(...the photo is not very good, though...)
The front panel is mounted on the card base with foam tape:


I stamped the flowers twice so I could cut out some of it, and adhere it with foam tape. And I cut out the wings of the butterfly with a craft knife for dimension.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
1. S.E.I. Tyra's Flower Power Challenge
2.  Word Art Wednesday Challenge #129: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe