Rosette Thank You Card

Friday, November 08, 2013

I made the rosette a while ago...I stamped the script (Hot Off the Press) on crepe paper and gathered it by hand.
Then I stamped the banner and the sentiment (CTMH), cut it out and adhered it on the rosette. Added a card base...and voilà!


The stamp set (Banner Wishes - B1438) is from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide (view it HERE).
It will be available until December 31st. So if you like it, better get it while you can! =)

This card was inspired by the sketch #50 from CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge blog. I didn't have time to play, but when I saw the sketch, I knew exactly what I wanted to do...
But I'm entering this card in the Keep It Clean and Simple challenge (Simon Says Stamp)!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Lilian

Update (11/19/13): I'm also entering this card in the Grateful for You challenge at H2H CTMH challenge blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe