Ombre Cake Card

Sunday, September 08, 2013

When I saw this challenge at Moxie Fab World (Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre), I knew exactly which stamp I wanted to use!!! The problem was making the card...but I did it!


I used the generational stamping technique to achieve the ombre look on the cake layers (I cut the "layers" out and adhered them with foam tape on my cake base). I stamped a woodgrain doily for the cake and added a bow pick. Then, I added some glitter gel to the frosting.


I also curled the ends of the banners for some more dimension and added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

Supplies from CTMH:
A Chocolate Affair (retired stamp set)
WOTG Huntington Scrapbooking Kit stamp set
Chantilly Dimension Elements (bow)
Chantilly patterned paper
Stardust Glitz glitter gel

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Lilian! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe