My Mother Scrapbook Page

Thursday, June 27, 2013


I want to take a picture with my mom...and I envision it on this scrapbook page that I made this week.
I know, I know...I don't even have the picture, yet...
I usually start with a picture, but I was inspired by the layout (on page 60) from CTMH's 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog, so I decided to go ahead and make it first.

After looking at it, and after checking out Heart 2 Heart CTMH Challenge Blog...I decided to enter it in the "Photo Inspiration" Challenge. They have a gorgeous photo as the inspiration.

I saw the challenge a while ago, and didn't think I would have time to play...it was a happy coincidence that some colors were so similar and I have flowers on my page...maybe I was subconsciously inspired... =)

Supplies from CTMH:
stamps, papers and gemstones from Buzz and Bumble WOTG (get it while you can!)
Love Blooms stamp set (will be retired soon! so get it, if you like it!)
Keyboard Uppercase Alphabet set
3-D foam tape
and
paper flowers (Fancy Pants Designs)
glitter
Chinese Knot Chain Punch (EK Success)
Doily Lace Border Punch (Martha Stewart/EK Success)
Memento, Brilliance, VersaMagic ink pads (Imagine Crafts).

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe