Wonderful Fabulous You Card

Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter is almost here! I cannot believe it!

I made this card for a class that I'll be teaching in April.



I'm also entering this card in the "We're so Egg-cited for Easter!" Challenge at H2H Challenge Blog.
OK, so the card doesn't have eggs nor does it say "Happy Easter" (at least, not that you can see), but still...doesn't it look Easter-ish? =)
Birds always remind me of Easter...but where is spring??? Why is it still so cold???

Anyway...
Easel cards are awesome! And this one has the emboss resist technique.

Supplies used:
C1533 Fabulous You (CTMH)
B1418 Love Doily (CTMH)
Brilliance ink pads in four different colors

Have a good "Good Friday"!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love what you did on your card, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful emboss resist on this one! I'm sure your ladies will love creating this one in your class!

    Thanks for sharing your art with us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.Stampologist.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe