Weekend Projects: Purple Butterfly Card

Monday, February 11, 2013


This is a card I made for a friend.
I used the same stamp (Fancy Pants Designs) for the background and the white panel (with two different ink pads).
Used a border punch and added some mulberry paper behind the border.
Used my Slice to cut out 2 butterflies and adhered them together in the center. Added some clear gemstones. Bended the butterfly wings for dimension.

And yesterday, I also had time to make some cards using new stamp sets found in the CTMH 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog.
I will be posting them this week...and the following weeks...since I have so many favorites stamp sets!
So, check back often!

Thanks for stopping by!
Lilian

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe