Variations on a Card

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oh, boy! I was busy this Christmas!
Thought I had finished all the Christmas cards and found out I still needed more!
So, these are a variation on the first batch...I used gold embossing powder on these instead of clear (on black ink). The flower on the left card was stamped, leaves were colored with green marker, cut out and embossed in clear.

I think I need a break now! I wrapped so many gifts (for family and friends)...
Wait...I can't have a break!
Now, I have to make "thank you" cards for all the gifts I got from family and friends! =)

And since I haven't been posting a lot...
have a (belated) Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe