Moving soon!!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

After 7 months or so waiting and waiting...I'm finally moving!!!

I still have to sign some papers before I can move into my new home (and studio) but I'm already packing (at least, that's what my husband told me to do)! =)

So, I've been packing my studio and finding a lot of supplies that I haven't even used yet...or that I "forgot" I had! =)
I probably have enough supplies to keep me busy for a while...so, once again...my husband told me to get rid of them,
because I've been buying too much stuff"...

My loss is your gain!
I'll be listing my DeStash on my
Etsy Shop...I'll list some clear stamp sets now and after I move, I'll list the rest of the supplies (I still have to take pictures)...so, add my Etsy Shop as a favorite and check back often!

Here's the address!
http://theleafstudio.etsy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe