Christmas Card/Emboss Resist

Wednesday, December 05, 2007


Supplies: Snowflake (Stampin'Up!), Flourish (Chic Alpha Set/Fancy Pants Designs), Crackle Background (Stampabilities); Lumiere Pearlescent Blue Acrylic Paint (Jacquard Products); VersaMark, Opalite Orchid Ice and Cypress Frost reinkers (Tuskineko); Clear, silver and Gold Embossing Powders (Ranger).

Christmas is almost here! And I still have to work on gifts and cards for family and friends...hope I send them out before Christmas! =)

For this card, I stamped and embossed the snowflake image in clear embossing powder on white cardstock. Then, I brushed Lumiere paint and let it dry. Then, I placed a piece of paper on and ironed it until the powder melted and revealed the design again.
For the black cardstock, I used Opalite reinkers and spread the inks with Squeegee (Tsukineko).
And I stamped and embossed Flourish (in silver) and Crackle (in gold) on ivory card.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe