Playing with Yupo Paper + Alcohol Inks

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Have you tried Yupo papers yet? They are 100% recyclable, waterproof, tree-free synthetic paper...basically plastic that will hold ink!
A few months ago, I got some Yupo paper in my Club Scrap Color Me Happy Kit...and I played with it a little bit, trying to figure out what worked best...

I tried Distress Stains, but I have to retry it...didn't really turned out the way I wanted...
And, of course, I tried alcohol inks!
They work great on Yupo paper, just like they work on glossy paper!


I used yellow and blue + blending solution + white alcohol inks for the panel above.
I die cut it with STAMPlorations die and added a white ribbon before adhering the panel to the card base.
I cut a wreath using Flower Market CTMH Cricut cartridge (you can see it HERE), adhered half on the card and outlined it with green markers. Then, I adhered the other half on.
I cut out some succulents from a printed paper (Club Scrap Succulents Collection), and adhered them on card (the lighter one with foam tape).
Finally, I added some sequins.

I'll be back next week with some panels + stamping...so, please, check back!

And since there are some challenges for handmade backgrounds, I'm entering the card in the following challenges:

1. Mojo Monday #487 Contest:

2. Simon Says Mon: Make Your Own Background
3. Club Scrap March Technique Challenge: Create Your Own Backgrounds
4. Unicorn Challenge #19: Go Green
5. Word Art Wed #272-#273: AGoes
6. Addicted to Stamps #232: Make Your Mark


7. Simon Says Wed: For a Special Lady/Girl


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Very pretty card and thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sensational card! Love that fabulously vibrant background. So glad you could join us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness! How spectacular. Those colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog for Challenge 19 “Go Green.” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such vibrant colors - thanks for sharing your creation at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bright and vibrant colours - gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card with bright colors...love your flowers...thank you so much for joining us at ATSM challenge
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Some of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe