Club Scrap November Artist Team Challenge

Friday, November 18, 2016

Hello, Kraftie Friends!!!

Club Scrap's November Artist Team Challenge is to use at least one stamp image or sentiment from Enchanted Forest unmounted stamps and /or Girlfriends unmounted stamps AND at least one Sunflowers Sparkle Stickers on our projects!

If you came from Debbie's Blog, you're in the right place!
This is the last stop!
If you would like to start from the beginning or hop again, go to Club Scrap's Blog - Karen's Post (you'll also find the complete list of designers there)!


Here's what I came up with...

...using Girlfriends unmounted stamps and Sunflowers Sparkle Stickers:


I stamped the full unmounted sheet on white cardstock, with black ink, and trimmed the panel. I colored the images and sentiment with alcohol-based markers. I added the Sunflowers Sparkle Stickers and some Liquid Pearl in the flowers' centers.
Printed papers and Hibiscus washi tape are from the newest kit - Paradise Collection.


And 2 cards using Girlfriends unmounted stampsEnchanted Forest unmounted stamps and Sunflowers Sparkle Stickers:


I had a stencil monoprint from a previous project (using Twin Tags Masking Stencil - Fern), tore a panel and adhered on stamped card base.
I stamped images on a light green paper and tore/cut out the images I wanted.
I colored them using alcohol-based markers and fluorescent colored pencils and adhered them on card. I stamped the sentiment, trimmed it and adhered it on a torn piece of Gel Press printed paper.
I added some Sunflowers Sparkle Stickers and Dimensional Magic on the fairy's wings and some plants and mushrooms.


The next card was inspired by Club Scrap's November Technique Challenge (click HERE to read about it)...


Challenges:

I used my Gel Press and pearlescent paints to print the background paper, which I tore and trimmed, before adhering to card base.
I stamped the flowers, colored them with alcohol-based markers and fluorescent colored pencils and cut them out.
Sentiment was stamped, outlined with Copic marker and I also used a Gel Press printed paper for the mat.
I added a strip of printed papers from Paradise Collection, before adhering the flowers and sentiment on card.
Then, I added Sunflowers Sparkle Stickers and some Liquid Pearl.

 Here's the inside of the card:


This is your last stop...thanks for hopping with us!
Please, go to Club Scrap's Blog - Karen's Post - to start over again! =)


You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Great cards Lilian. I love the mushrooms on the Paradise green. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilian these are all fantastic, love the color palette. So soft and tropical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilian your cards are all BEAUTIFUL hun!!! Love the colors & stamps used!!!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Lilian.
    I like the soft colors you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards Lillian! Love the ripped edges and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Love the coloring! And colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, Lilian! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe