Washi Meets...Winter Bunny Happy Holidays Card

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Hello, Crafty Friends!

A card I made with some new stamps I received from Purple Onion Designs...yeah...I totally overspent after Black Friday!!! =)
I received some extra goodies and I decided to make the owner a "thank you" card.


I used All-Purpose Inks on white cardstock and made a bunch of watercolored/distressed backgrounds. This card is using one of the panels (click HERE to see another card...more coming soon!).
I stamped "joy" several times, added liquid glue and glitter. After it dried, I added the mat, washi tapes and the stamped banner.


I stamped the Bunny in Memento London Fog and colored with Copic markers. I cut it out and adhered it with foam tape. I added "just a pinch" of Tim Holtz's Distress Stickles Clear Rock Candy on the hat's pom-pom.

Challenges:
2. 52CCT Pick a Previous 2015 Challenge (Oct theme: The Wild Woods)








You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Totally darling, I just love this little guy - great splatter too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your adorable little bunny and how you used the washi tape - thanks for joining us at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet bunny with his winter hat - great coloring on him -love how you cut him out and popped him up! Your background is so colorful and fun! thanks for joining us in the Mixed Media Card Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, I love your bunny and the CAS look and palette of this card!! Thank you for joining Word Art Wednesday' 214th Challenge! Ginny DT, WAW

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable - I love the little bunny - what a delight. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card! The image is super adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is such a fun card! Love the splatter background and the way you've hung the ornaments from the sentiment. Nicely done. Thanks so much for playing along with our last challenge of the year at 52CCT. Have a very Happy Christmas, and see you next year! Also, thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is suuuuper cute! love the little bunny! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty card. Love the design. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Hope to see you back here again in 2016. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your funky design with the washi tape and pops of colour. The bunny is adorable! Thanks for sharing with the mixed media card challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe