Washi Meets...Wheely Like You - MHK Designs Release

Wednesday, December 09, 2015

(I have 2 posts today...if you're looking for Decorate to Celebrate's post, please click HERE)


Hello, crafty friends!

I have another project for MHK Designs today! 
My Blog-land friend Mynn started an Etsy Shop and she has digital stamp sets and patterned papers for sale!
I'm showcasing "Wheely Like You" Stamp Set today!



And here's my card:


I used All-Purpose Ink (Imagine Crafts) for the ink splatters and such and washi tapes on the background. Sentiment was adhered with foam tape.

Challenges:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. SWOON! I am totally IN LOVE with this gorgeous card! The bright colors are AMAZING, and I adore the fabulous patterns and textures you added, too! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your help at MHKDesigns--you are a gem! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe