French Dies {Fri}: Seahorse Bubbles Card

Friday, August 14, 2015

Happy Friday!

Time to use my die cut machines...


I used Artfully Sent CTMH Cricut cartridge for the card. And my ScanNCut for the shapes (starfish and shell).
I inked the shapes with ink pads and added texture (dots) with Glossy Accents and pearls on the shell.
For the back panel: I drew random circles using a blue gel stick (aka Gelato for kids) on green cardstock and blended with a wet wipe.
Sea Horse stamp is from Creative Vision Stamps. It was colored with Copic and adhered with foam dots. 
Seashell and tiny starfish were also adhered with foam dots.
I finished it up with scattered pearls.


Challenges:
1. City Crafter Week #274: Mood Board by Ros
2. Die Cuttin' Divas #228: Nautical
3. The Male Room #16: Theme - Vacation/On the Beach
4. {Pin}spirational #146
5. DL.ART August Linky Challenge: Anything Goes

Have a nice weekend!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for all your lovely comments! They make my day! =)

Subscribe